Menu: Home | About | Articles | For Sale | Partners | Organisations | Subscribe | Contact Us | Musty
ACPi Subscription Details
During 2017, ACPi will be available as a FREE CONTROLLED CIRCULATION in digital-only format.
If you do not qualify, the subscription options are:
Subscription Agency Discount
10% Worldwide (if your agency allows digital-only subscriptions)
* Note: We only accept UK Pounds for payment and can only accepy cheques drawn on a UK BANK. This is because even in this day and age, non-UK cheques cost us a lot of money to process, particularly if from non-UK sources, even if they are in British currency. We try to maintain subscription prices but with ever-increasing costs from the bank to process cheques - we prefer electronic payment wherever possible. (We can be charged in excess of £25 to process a non-UK cheque, which that for those subscriptions we make a loss or break-even at best. Not good business.
How to Order a Subscription
We have several methods of accepting payment, and are continually reviewing these and also looking at new methods such as Direct Debit for UK subscribers.
In order of our preference, the methods are:
1. Email email@example.com with a request for an epayment of the subscription
2. We raise a pro-forma invoice and email to you as PDF with the payment details
3. You pay by BAS/SWIFT/BIC or direct internet payment
4. We do the rest
PayPal - Quick, easy, and you do not need a PayPal account
This service is
currently being set up with PayPal.
1. Select from the list of agencies or websites we work with from the list below
2. Arrange the subscription and make payment to them
3. They contact us with your details
4. We do the rest
Subscription Agencies we currently deal with:
2. Harrassowitz (Germany)
3. LM Information Delivery (Finland)
3. Prenax (Incorporating Basch)
5. WT Cox
NOTE: We used to deal with the following who are now in liquidation:
Direct with a
cheque (UK subscribers only)
Subscription Web Sites
This service will only be available from 2017 when the magazine goes bi-monthly.
An intelligen Limited business